Google decorates its page for every minor holiday you can think of, with cute figures of various sorts cavorting in and around the “Google” letters. But Memorial Day is apparently missing from the company’s calendar; here is what Google looks like today:
Like most internet companies, Google apparently leans to the left. But you’d think someone at the company would have given some thought to why they had the day off today.
SCOTT adds: My friend and colleague Peter Swanson directs us to Dogpile: “They put Google to shame.”
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell