The Resource Center of the Americas is, I believe, a hard left non-profit organization. Check out, for example, its compilation of “most urgent actions.” To my knowledge it hasn’t been much in the news lately. The Loyal Opposition has posted a must-read item that bears on next year’s national Republican convention in St. Paul: “Anarchists, a Minneapolis non-profit, and embedded threats.”
More not news in the Twin Cities: The convention of the Muslim American Society in Minneapolis over the weekend. A Google News search turns up our post looking for coverage of the event at the top.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell