We noted here that the New York Times apparently gave MoveOn.org a steep discount on the paper’s usual rates for a full-page ad. Rudy Guiliani has now asked the Times for equal time: that is, to give him the same sweetheart rate for a full-page ad on the other side of the issue. You can listen to Rudy here:
Giuliani also has some choice words for Hillary Clinton. It will be interesting to see how the Times responds to Rudy’s request.
UPDATE: Giuliani rips MoveOn’s “character assassination” in the Candidates’ Forum. Take a look, and leave your comments.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell