No one, apparently. The Center for Media Research reports on a survey recently carried out by BIGResearch, which asked about the “trustworthiness” of various institutions; click to enlarge:
At under 3%, Congress’s “trustworthiness” standing is astonishingly low. It is noteworthy that bloggers edge out “the media,” whose standing, at under 5%, is only slightly higher than that of the Congress. Alone at the top, with a lofty 14% trustworthiness rating, is the President.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Howler of the Year from the NY Times
- Obama thinks he's cool; world leaders think he's arrogant and weak
- Euphemism of the Decade
- Epstein's Law applied to "Confirmation"
- Maryland Dems nominate Van Hollen for the Senate
- The Trump express rolls through the Acela corridor [UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE EVENING]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell