No one, apparently. The Center for Media Research reports on a survey recently carried out by BIGResearch, which asked about the “trustworthiness” of various institutions; click to enlarge:
At under 3%, Congress’s “trustworthiness” standing is astonishingly low. It is noteworthy that bloggers edge out “the media,” whose standing, at under 5%, is only slightly higher than that of the Congress. Alone at the top, with a lofty 14% trustworthiness rating, is the President.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Grubergate Highlights the Corruption of the Obama Administration
- Delusional Democrats
- If you like your health insurance plan, you must pay more to keep your health insurance plan
- It Was George W. Bush Who Slowed the Rise of the Oceans
- Contradicting Dianne Feinstein's sham report on CIA interrogation
- United Arab Emirates designates CAIR as terrorist organization
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell