Responding to another Hillary Matters smear, this one of Bill O’Reilly and this one dutifully regurgitated by CNN/MSNBC, Juan Williams speaks up to explain “What Bill O’Reilly really told me.” Williams and O’Reilly also discuss the smear in the video below.
Juan Williams’s most recent book (the occasion of his appearance on O’Reilly’s radio show) is Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America–and What We Can Do About It. I noted the Washington Post’s absurd review of Williams’s book last year in “What a difference a day makes.”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell