Over the weekend Los Angeles Times media critic Tim Rutten devoted a lame, sloppy column to the defense of the New Republic in the Scott Beauchamp scandal. Blogger Bob Owens, who has doggedly pursued the story on the side of his day job, serves up a devastating sample of Rutten’s careless errors. Michael Goldfarb administers the coup de gr
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell