Expanding on John Hinderaker’s “The Times does theology,” Roger Kimball comments on “Corrections at the New York Times.” Roger cleverly makes a point that John has made here occasionally in the past about Times corrections; the purported “correction” destroys the entire story. John made this point explicitly, for example, in “The Times does math…and this time it’s important.” Another good example of the phenomenon is John’s “New York Times hoaxed.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell