About that Washington Times story on terrorists targeting an Army base in Arizona: FBI spokesman Manuel Johnson has declared that the threat wasn’t credible. The Washington Times story was based on a leaked FBI advisory and “a Department of Homeland Security document” with respect to which the Times itself raised credibility issues that appear to have been warranted.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell