AEI resident scholar and Middle East Quarterly editor Michael Rubin points out that this Washington Post story by Robin Wright and Glenn Kessler is so thinly sourced that a careful reader can probably deduce who is leaking to whom: United States Ambassador to the United Nations Zalmay Khalilzad to the Post, and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte to Clinton-era NSC official Bruce Riedel at Brookings.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell