Mike Huckabee is talking live on Fox News, and he just said that he is sorry to be in second place, but would rather be in second place with honor, than to win with “dishonor”–that’s the word he used. Huckabee offered no clue as to what John McCain’s “dishonor” consisted of, other than a reference to “attacking other candidates.”
If Huckabee seriously thinks it is dishonorable to attack one’s political rivals, he is living even more in his own weird bubble than I thought.
PAUL adds: Huckabee’s comment strikes me as self-refuting. You can’t be in second place with honor once you take a shot like that at an honorable man.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell