One of the sources of Barack Obama’s strength against Ms. Hillary is his greater likability. She has so far been unable to criticize him effectively in part because doing so tends to highlight one of his strengths along with one of her weaknesses. Even so, we haven’t yet seen a public display of anger at Obama or her situation that reveals her inner Nurse Ratched. Her inner Ratched is one voice she “found” long before her weepy tribute to herself in New Hampshire. (Thanks to Reliapundit for the link to the photoshop of Nurse Rodham created by the proprietor of Exurban League.)
Lucianne highlights a CNN video clip of Ms. Hillary bringing a slightly synthetic version of her inner Ratched into public view. She has hauled it out in an attempt to make Obama defensive, to take him down a notch. In the background of the video clip Ohio Governor Ted Strickland nods dutifully and looks a little uncomfortable — like One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest‘s Charlie Cheswick (photo above).
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell