Is there anyone in his right mind who really thinks it is a good idea to establish a breakaway Islamic state over in the corner of Europe that lit the match for World War I? According to Soren Kern, the major countries of the Europen Union think it is, up to a point, though Europe as a whole remains passive and divided. David Warren and Caroline Glick both deem the Kosovo precedent legitimizing the secession of disaffected minorities deeply troubling.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell