It seems like a suitable time to ask the question, with the mid-Atlantic states reeling under two feet of snow. This photo was taken in Philadelphia:
In the U.K., faith in the global warming dogma is evaporating, as reflected in BBC poll data reported yesterday. This graphic tells the story; note that the change recorded has taken place in the last three months. Click to enlarge:
Adding up the numbers, it appears that 73 percent of Britons don’t buy the anthropogenic global warming theory. I’d guess a poll in this country would generate similar numbers.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell