We noted here that the “Miss me yet?” billboard of President Bush that garnered national publicity was paid for by a group of small business owners who consider the Obama administration’s policies to be hostile to them. No surprise there–pretty much every small business owner I know feels that way. Still, it was a bit of a shock to see these numbers in USA Today, based on a survey of 884 small businesspeople:
How has the Obama administration affected small-business success?
It has had a positive effect: 11%
It has hurt me: 77%
No effect: 13%
If anything like 77% of small businessmen think the Obama administration has hurt them, it’s no wonder Democratic Senators and Congressmen are fleeing for the exits.
UPDATE: Small businessmen in Wisconsin paid for this sign. Seems like a trend:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill