New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is the new hero of conservatives everywhere. Earlier today, he showed why when he conducted a town hall meeting in Bergen County. In the video below (via Cassy Fiano) he responds to a teacher who thinks she is underpaid, and someone who is outraged that state funding for the local library is slated to be cut:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell