Big Government reports on Democrat Congressman Bod Etheridge (D-NC2), who recently attended a fundraiser headlined by Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He was asked by some students on the street whether he supported the “Obama Agenda.” He didn’t take it well. Indeed, he assaulted the young crew with the temerity to ask the question. This guy should not be free to pound the pavement, let alone represent North Carolina in Congress.
Big Goverment comments that “Democrats who are up for reelection this November are a bit testy” and notes that “Rep. Etheridge isn’t one of those gerrymandered political welfare queens. According to the Cook Report, his district is an R+2 district. He has a credible opponent. Check her out here.” Support Renee Ellmers!
Who do these people think they are? Big Government provides a helpful “recap what we saw on this video. A sitting Congressman-a presumed living extension of James Madison and other founding fathers-was asked on a public street whether he supported the President’s agenda. His response was to hit away a video camera and assault a student. The age of Pericles this ain’t.” No, it’s the age of Gangster Government.
UPDATE: The video has already been removed by the user. Here it is, once more once:
Via reader Dave Tinkle.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The world turned upside down, Obama style
- Mounting Campus Backlash, The Sequel
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- Hillary lectures reporters, gets standing ovation
- Democrats and their masters
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell