The portrait of Rod Blagojevich that comes through on the tapes introduced at trial against him is that of a man of many faces. One face that shines through the AP report on the tapes heard in court yesterday is that of a nut, but there are others.
Attention must be paid. President Obama is a subject and object of Blago’s dreams; Obama’s rise has a lot to do with the case against Blago. Obama is himself a product of the Chicago Way. The Chicago Tribune has set up a clearinghouse for its coverage of the trial here.
Via reader John MacDonald.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Don't tell Glenn Reynolds
- How Barack Obama Undercut Bush Administration's Nuclear Negotiations With Iran
- How Desperate Are Democrats? (Updated)
- The Obama Administration's Attack on the Constitution: Part 1, Immigration
- Good News: Iran's Negotiators Raise Cotton Letter
- At the National Archives, living in fear
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell