The portrait of Rod Blagojevich that comes through on the tapes introduced at trial against him is that of a man of many faces. One face that shines through the AP report on the tapes heard in court yesterday is that of a nut, but there are others.
Attention must be paid. President Obama is a subject and object of Blago’s dreams; Obama’s rise has a lot to do with the case against Blago. Obama is himself a product of the Chicago Way. The Chicago Tribune has set up a clearinghouse for its coverage of the trial here.
Via reader John MacDonald.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell