Of all the political cartoonists working today, Michael Ramirez is the most tuned into the day’s hottest stories. He often draws on the conservative web for inspiration, as in this cartoon which echoes the work that Paul, Scott and others have done to publicize the Obama administration’s bizarre re-imagining of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration as a vehicle for making Muslims feel better about themselves; click to enlarge:
The liberal media have, for obvious reasons, averted their eyes from the spectacle, hoping to spare the Democratic administration to which they are loyal from further embarrassment. But it’s a losing battle. Any administration that persistently does things this dumb will inevitably become a laughingstock.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell