A reader wrote Jim Geraghty raving about an ad for GOP Colorado Senate candidate Ken Buck, and Geraghty concurred. “It’s a basic, simple message that I think hits the sweet spot of appealing to conservatives and independents simultaneously.” To paraphrase Henry Kissinger, it is a message that has the additional advantage of being true.
Michael Barone comments: “I think this ad, from Colorado Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck and spotted by National Review’s Jim Geraghty, sums up one reason for the energy and enthusiasm of the tea party and other aroused opponents of the Obama Democrats this year.” Barone adds: “Liberals who are puzzled by what’s happening should take 30 seconds and watch this ad.”
“They heard us, and yet they ignored us,” Buck says. “And folks, on November 2 they will ignore us no more.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell