A reader wrote Jim Geraghty raving about an ad for GOP Colorado Senate candidate Ken Buck, and Geraghty concurred. “It’s a basic, simple message that I think hits the sweet spot of appealing to conservatives and independents simultaneously.” To paraphrase Henry Kissinger, it is a message that has the additional advantage of being true.
Michael Barone comments: “I think this ad, from Colorado Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck and spotted by National Review’s Jim Geraghty, sums up one reason for the energy and enthusiasm of the tea party and other aroused opponents of the Obama Democrats this year.” Barone adds: “Liberals who are puzzled by what’s happening should take 30 seconds and watch this ad.”
“They heard us, and yet they ignored us,” Buck says. “And folks, on November 2 they will ignore us no more.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Lions, Triggers, and Critics, Oh My!
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
- An Omnibus Climate And Green Weenie Update [With Derision by John]
- What Carly can do
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell