Paul Mirengoff provided his initial impression of Stanley Kurtz’s Radical-in-Chief in his post “Stanley’ Kurtz’s irresistible book.” Now Katherine Kersten summarizes Kurtz’s findings for readers of the Minneapolis Star Tribune in “Obama has been hiding his real agenda.”
Something tells me that not everyone at the Star Tribune is pleased with the word Kersten is spreading. At the moment I can’t even find her column listed among the Opinion pieces linked on the Star Tribune’s home page.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell