Paul Mirengoff provided his initial impression of Stanley Kurtz’s Radical-in-Chief in his post “Stanley’ Kurtz’s irresistible book.” Now Katherine Kersten summarizes Kurtz’s findings for readers of the Minneapolis Star Tribune in “Obama has been hiding his real agenda.”
Something tells me that not everyone at the Star Tribune is pleased with the word Kersten is spreading. At the moment I can’t even find her column listed among the Opinion pieces linked on the Star Tribune’s home page.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell