The video we posted yesterday called “Obama Is Awesome” was very popular. I’m not sure who did it, but it used a web site called Xtranormal. I had some time last night–my wife and I were chaperoning an 8th grade party at our house–so I fooled around with the software. The hard part, as you might expect, is the dialogue. This is my first product; it isn’t as good as “Obama Is Awesome,” needless to say, but for an experiment I thought it turned out well enough to be worth sharing. Bush and Obama discuss the deficit:
More to come. Now that I know how to do this (sort of), Scott will probably have to put me on some sort of quota.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell