We have had fun beating up on Paul Krugman over the years. Krugman is the most fact-challenged of the New York Times stable of far-left commentators, which is saying a great deal. It is good to see that the general public has caught on to the fact that Krugman is a buffoon. Here, Wisconsin Congressman Sean Duffy addresses a town hall crowd, and a lefty in the audience quotes Krugman. Hilarity ensues:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell