We had fun here and here at the expense of Robert Greenwald, a failed Hollywood filmmaker who sold out to the Left and started producing “documentaries.” Currently he is being paid to make a series of very silly videos attacking the Left’s target du jour, the Koch brothers.
Greenwald’s productions are witless Stalinism, but a reader directed our attention to this much funnier effort, titled “Comrades! Stop the Kochs!” If you look closely, I think you can spot Lee Fang in the rhythm section:
Having watched this video a couple of times, I am starting to see some resemblance to Greenwald’s most famous film, Xanadu.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell