We had fun here and here at the expense of Robert Greenwald, a failed Hollywood filmmaker who sold out to the Left and started producing “documentaries.” Currently he is being paid to make a series of very silly videos attacking the Left’s target du jour, the Koch brothers.
Greenwald’s productions are witless Stalinism, but a reader directed our attention to this much funnier effort, titled “Comrades! Stop the Kochs!” If you look closely, I think you can spot Lee Fang in the rhythm section:
Having watched this video a couple of times, I am starting to see some resemblance to Greenwald’s most famous film, Xanadu.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- The world turned upside down, Obama style
- Mounting Campus Backlash, The Sequel
- Democrats and their masters
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- Hillary lectures reporters, gets standing ovation
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell