This video, produced jointly by the Heritage Foundation and the Institute for Energy Research, exposes the fiction that the Obama administration has been anything other than a disaster for America’s energy industry. There is no conceivable explanation–no rational explanation, anyway–for Obama’s encouragement of Brazil’s drilling for new oil in the Atlantic, and promising to be Brazil’s best customer, at the same time that he is condemning energy workers here in the United States to unemployment:
All presidents deal with tough circumstances; it is the nature of the job. But we expect them to try, at least, to make things better for the United States and its citizens. When a president favors Brazilian workers over American workers, and puts American taxpayers’ dollars behind that preference, what are we to conclude?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell