President Obama’s spokesman explained today that Obama thinks the Republicans’ position on the budget is “immoral.” This, just as Obama reportedly is stepping into an active role in the debt limit negotiations. Typical Obama: your position is immoral; now, let’s compromise!
Meanwhile, what is Obama’s view of the budget? That government spending should be pumped up to ever-higher levels, exclusively on the backs of the very people who are already bearing a disproportionate share of the costs of the administration’s waste and crony capitalism. That is what Obama means when he says “moral.”
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell