President Obama’s spokesman explained today that Obama thinks the Republicans’ position on the budget is “immoral.” This, just as Obama reportedly is stepping into an active role in the debt limit negotiations. Typical Obama: your position is immoral; now, let’s compromise!
Meanwhile, what is Obama’s view of the budget? That government spending should be pumped up to ever-higher levels, exclusively on the backs of the very people who are already bearing a disproportionate share of the costs of the administration’s waste and crony capitalism. That is what Obama means when he says “moral.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cromnibus Gruber Torture Edition
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Fake but accurate revisited
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Prog Rock Digression for a Lazy Saturday
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell