Ace pollster Scott Rasmussen writes in response to John’s post on Obama’s improving poll numbers, in part as measured by Rasmussen himself: “In reading John’s post on why Obama is gaining ground, I found one thing lacking—a reference to consumer confidence. Confidence today is far from high, but it has improved in the past two months.” It’s an observation that readers may want to keep in mind to understand shifts in public opinion now and as the campaign continues to unfold. Scott also provides this link to his Rasmussen Reports daily measure of consumer confidence.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell