Our post on President Obama’s absurd claim that he has accomplished more than any modern president through his first three years in office, with the “possible” exceptions of Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt and Lyndon Johnson, has gotten a lot of notice, as has similar commentary around the web. (Has any “mainstream” outlet publicized Obama’s howler? Not that I know of.) Michael Ramirez happily doesn’t have to rely on the New York Times or the Washington Post for inspiration; he weighed in today:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell