One of the best lines in Paul Ryan’s speech last night was about the graduates who are unable to find jobs and are back living with their parents, looking at the faded Obama poster on the wall. That image has been brought to life by Justin Folk, winner of the Power Line Prize–not to mention the Doritos Super Bowl commercial contest–in this great video, “The Poster,” sponsored by Crossroads Generation. Please email the link to all the young voters you know, post on Facebook, etc.!
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell