Of all of President Obama’s recent verbal blunders, his assertion that anti-American riots, attacks on American embassies and consulates, the tearing down of American flags and the murder of an American ambassador and others are “bumps on the road” to a glorious Arab spring ranks second only to “you didn’t build that.” The incomparable Michael Ramirez renders Obama’s tin-eared pronouncement in visual form. Note the empty chair, among other symbols of Obama’s fecklessness:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell