Of all of President Obama’s recent verbal blunders, his assertion that anti-American riots, attacks on American embassies and consulates, the tearing down of American flags and the murder of an American ambassador and others are “bumps on the road” to a glorious Arab spring ranks second only to “you didn’t build that.” The incomparable Michael Ramirez renders Obama’s tin-eared pronouncement in visual form. Note the empty chair, among other symbols of Obama’s fecklessness:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Ms. Glick dissents
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell