Of all of President Obama’s recent verbal blunders, his assertion that anti-American riots, attacks on American embassies and consulates, the tearing down of American flags and the murder of an American ambassador and others are “bumps on the road” to a glorious Arab spring ranks second only to “you didn’t build that.” The incomparable Michael Ramirez renders Obama’s tin-eared pronouncement in visual form. Note the empty chair, among other symbols of Obama’s fecklessness:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell