Reza Kahlili is the pseudonymous former CIA operative who penetrated Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and told the story in A Time to Betray. Kahlili has now published two columns on disclosures he attributes to a high-ranking Iranian intelligence officer: one here in the Washington Times and one here at WorldNetDaily. Using Google Earth, Kahlili briefly summarizes the contentions of his Iranian source in the video below.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell