In mid-2011, as you may recall, President Obama sought to bring peace to the Middle East through his proposal that Israel should return to its 1967 borders in exchange for being annihilated by its enemies. Has Obama’s thinking on the subject advanced? Aaron Klein suggests that it has not. We’ll have to check back after Obama’s big speech to Israeli students, from which he has thoughtfully barred the students of Ariel University because of its location on the West Bank, according to Caroline Glick. Back in 2011 Obama’s proposal provoked Andrew Klavan into putting forth a better idea.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Ms. Glick dissents
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell