Today is the fifth anniversary of the blessed Citizens United decision, which the loony left has compared to Dred Scott (no really—they do). Remy Munasifi puts down his guitar in this video and in two crisp minutes walks us through the sense and nonsense about this terrific decision.
Most Read on Power Line
- A Window Opens Onto the Left-Wing Conspiracy
- World Cup preview -- Brazil vs. Germany [UPDATED]
- A Message to Our Readers In Melbourne, Australia
- Are A Few Journalists Starting to Figure It Out?
- Barack Obama, Rick Perry, and the handshake that won't happen
- World Cup preview -- Argentina vs. Holland [UPDATED -- Argentina wins]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell