As advertised, I was on Fox & Friends early this morning to talk about the Washington Post/Keystone scandal, with some observations on Harry Reid thrown in. Like most people, I shudder when I see myself on television, but here it is anyway. In four minutes we could barely scratch the surface, but I think we laid out a pretty good summary of the scandal so far. And we closed with a question that should be asked more often: why isn’t Harry Reid in jail?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell