In Washington, the “Russia investigation” gallops along. No doubt intelligence people are making a serious effort to diagnose hacking by Russians (or others), and figure out what to do about it. But that has nothing to do with the faux investigation that Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee and soon, I am afraid, Robert Mueller will be carrying out. I think Michael Ramirez may have gotten the idea for this cartoon from my post, An Investigation of Nothing. In any event, it sums up the sad state of affairs in Washington very well. Click to enlarge:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell