We all know what the lowlight of the CPAC last week’s event was — an emabarassment to the presidential candidate who spoke before her, to CPAC, and to her conservative supporters. This year’s CPAC event was nevertheless full of highlights, almost all of which were well covered in the blogosphere. One highlight, however, managed to escapte attention. Over at the New Criterion blog Armavirumque, managing editor James Panero registers his personal CPAC highlight.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill