Reader C.S. has written to advise us of a timely new Web site: Celiberals. He says that we all know “celiberals have become the voice and face of the Democratic Party.” He quotes the following introductory message from Celiberals:
“I know what you’re thinking, ‘This is just another right-wing, conservative, liberal-bashing website.’ Technically yes, there is serious liberal-bashing going on here. But we don’t actually do the bashing; we let the celiberals do it to themselves. You might ask how this is accomplished, and the answer is simple. We have created the Celebrity Liberal Blacklist…of celebrities that make liberal comments that are anti-American, anti-Bush, or just plain ridiculous. For every celiberal on this blacklist, we post links to articles and websites that discuss their quotes and actions. The celiberals are the ones making the outrageous comments – we’re just posting the links to these quotes. It is the quotes themselves that reveal how ignorant these celiberals are.”
Featured among the blacklisted celiberals featured on the site’s launch are Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, and Cher.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell