Reader C.S. has written to advise us of a timely new Web site: Celiberals. He says that we all know “celiberals have become the voice and face of the Democratic Party.” He quotes the following introductory message from Celiberals:
“I know what you’re thinking, ‘This is just another right-wing, conservative, liberal-bashing website.’ Technically yes, there is serious liberal-bashing going on here. But we don’t actually do the bashing; we let the celiberals do it to themselves. You might ask how this is accomplished, and the answer is simple. We have created the Celebrity Liberal Blacklist…of celebrities that make liberal comments that are anti-American, anti-Bush, or just plain ridiculous. For every celiberal on this blacklist, we post links to articles and websites that discuss their quotes and actions. The celiberals are the ones making the outrageous comments – we’re just posting the links to these quotes. It is the quotes themselves that reveal how ignorant these celiberals are.”
Featured among the blacklisted celiberals featured on the site’s launch are Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, and Cher.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell