Adam Nagourney of the New York Times has an interesting article titled “Democratic Hopefuls Find Antiwar Minefield in Iowa.” He details the problems of the Democratic Presidential hopefuls trying to carve out a viable position on Iraq, or to draw attention to any other issue. The problem they face grows largely out of the fact that Democratic primary voters, a minority of a minority, are well out of the American mainstream.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell