Anti-American “war correspondent” Peter Arnett lost no time after being fired by MSNBC. He is now working for London’s Daily Mirror, a viciously anti-American and anti-war tabloid.
Arnett “apologized” for his support of the Baath party line earlier today, but his apology was transparently insincere. Now he says “I report the truth of what is happening here in Baghdad and will not apologise for it.” Arnett is a sick person; he and his patron Saddam Hussein are well matched. No serious person has paid attention to Arnett since he fabricated a story that falsely accused the U.S. Army of using the nerve gas sarin in Laos, which cost him his job with CNN some years ago.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell