This is the most recent “Wanted” poster being put up in Iraq (mostly in Arabic, I assume). Note the emphasis on the $30 million being paid to the guy who turned in Uday and Qusay, and the $25 million offered for Saddam.
It’s a mistake to underestimate Saddam’s survival skills, but it certainly seems that checkmate is imminent.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell