Lord High Chamberlain of the Blogosphere Hugh Hewitt links to Power Line in his Daily Standard piece this morning on the Weintraub/Chait affairs: “When editors attack.”
In his Standard piece Hugh refers to our comments on Jonathan Chait’s New Republic article: “Mad about you: The case for Bush hatred.” Rocket Man first provides a comprehensive fisking of the Chait piece in “Why do they hate him?” Deacon then contributes “The aesthetics of hating President Bush,” I add “A footnote to the ethos of liberal hate,” and Deacon returns with a concluding thought, “If we are in a culture war.”
Thanks to Hugh for sharing his many readers with us.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell