I can’t remember the last time I read something by Joe Klein that impressed me as being anything other than in the tank, but he tells a bona fide tale for our time in “How the unions killed a dream.” (Courtesy of RealClearPolitics.)
DEACON adds: I know what you mean, Trunk. The last thing Joe Klein wrote that I recall agreeing with was Primary Colors.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Statesmanship: Obama versus Bibi
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell