When the ineffable Rep. Maxine Waters gave her stemwinder at the abortion rights march on the Mall in Washington this past Sunday, she explained why she had to join the march: “I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion.” Her explanation seeks to bring both supporters and opponents of abortion rights under the big tent of a point on which we can all agree. (Courtesy of No Left Turns and The Corner.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell