is a free email service that has provided Power Line some its greatest hits. Sometimes Laurie simply distributes articles of interest on key points related to the subject of Iraq; sometimes she adds her own analysis. It is always of interest.
We have received several inquiries from readers about subscriptions to Laurie’s email service. Laurie writes: “It would be great if you could let your Power Line readers know how to sign up for Iraq News. All they have to do is to send me a note at [email protected] asking to be added to the list.”
Laurie is the author of Study of Revenge, the pre-9/11 book published by the American Enterprise Institute that raised serious questions about Saddam Hussein’s possible involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Following 9/11, the book was republished by a commercial publisher with an introduction by former CIA Director James Woolsey as The War Against America: Saddam Hussein and the World Trade Center Attacks: A Study of Revenge.
Laurie’s new book is Bush vs. the Beltway: How the CIA and the State Department Tried to Stop the War on Terror.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Socialist Death Squads Rule Venezuela
- The Marches For Democrats, As Reported By Liberal Media
- Macron and Le Pen are one-two in France [UPDATED]
- Trump Administration to Follow Through On "Dumb Deal" Re Illegal Refugees
- The Associated Press Interviews President Trump
- Israel strikes pro-Assad militia in Syria
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell