I enjoyed this Associated Press picture of John Kerry at a diner in Green Bay, Wisconsin. When he’s not campaigning, how often do you suppose Kerry eats at lunch counters with ketchup bottles, plastic glasses, packaged creamers and those bronze coffee pots? It’s a dismally familiar scene for most of us, but one that I don’t think is Kerry’s usual ambiance. And the fact that the “ordinary people” seated with Kerry have name cards in front of them detracts a bit from the informality of the scene.
Given how much he’s making me suffer, it’s nice to see that Kerry is suffering a little too.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell