Or is it fish? Anyway, deconstructing Paul Krugman is too easy sometimes. The guy has lost touch with reality to the extent that he no longer understands how readily his fabrications can be exposed. Today, Krugman Truth Squad founder Donald Luskin does the honors. I can’t improve on Donald’s analysis; read it and enjoy the dissection.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- The Klobuchar kludge, cont'd
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell