It appears that al Qaeda and its friends are on the threshold of doing serious damage in Minneapolis or another city a connecting flight away. KSTP/Eyewitness News reports that federal law enforcment authorities detained Ali Mohamed Almosaleh last week at the Twin Cities airport: “Man arrested with suicide note on flight to Minneapolis-St. Paul International.”
Almosaleh’s trip originated in Syria and took him to Amsterdam and Minneapolis via KLM. He was arrested in Minneapolis on an immigration violation and found with “disturbing items” in his posssession — a suicide note indicating a specific time and place of attack, CD/DVDs with anti-American materials, and something indicating a connection with “at least one known terrorist.”
Permit me to reiterate my proposed slogan for the Bush campaign: It’s the Jihad, stupid! (Courtesy of Little Green Footballs.)
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell