Brian Anderson is the managing editor of City Journal magazine, the quarterly publication of the Manhattan Instititute, and the author of the new book South Park Conservatives: The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias.
In the first part of the interview yesterday, Brian discussed the phenomenon of liberal media bias, the rise of conservative talk radio, and the impact of FOX News. Here we conclude the interview with Brian’s discussion of the blogosphere, the emergence of the “South Park conservatives” who give the book its title, the rise of conservative publishing and campus conservatives, and the prospects for the future.
PL: What role does the blogosphere play in the revolt?
BA: I needn
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell