The Miss Universe competition is heating up; they held the swimsuit event today. You can see it here.
Miss Canada is the current betting favorite.
It seems like the oddsmakers mostly put the contestants in order of height, so those who don’t fit that mold deserve special credit: Miss Mexico and Miss Norway:
Our Miss Universe coverage has always been popular; this year the Freepers have been quite appreciative. The finale will be televised by NBC beginning at 9 p.m. Eastern time on May 30, 2005. If you want to know more about the pageant and the contestants, see more photos, etc., check out this site and the links.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell