Austin Bay is a polymath: soldier, commentator, novelist, great radio interviewee. This post covers Saddam’s massacre of the Shia at the end of the first Gulf War, Bay’s novel The Wrong Side of Brightness, which draws on first-hand observations of the tragedy, and the United Nations resolutions that followed, blending several of Bay’s talents. Go here to learn more about Bay’s novel.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell