Austin Bay is a polymath: soldier, commentator, novelist, great radio interviewee. This post covers Saddam’s massacre of the Shia at the end of the first Gulf War, Bay’s novel The Wrong Side of Brightness, which draws on first-hand observations of the tragedy, and the United Nations resolutions that followed, blending several of Bay’s talents. Go here to learn more about Bay’s novel.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
- The Week in Pictures: Narrative Riot Edition
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell