Austin Bay is a polymath: soldier, commentator, novelist, great radio interviewee. This post covers Saddam’s massacre of the Shia at the end of the first Gulf War, Bay’s novel The Wrong Side of Brightness, which draws on first-hand observations of the tragedy, and the United Nations resolutions that followed, blending several of Bay’s talents. Go here to learn more about Bay’s novel.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Report: Team Hillary asked Platte River to reduce email data storage
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell